VERNON ALAN WILLS
Vernon has had an extensive career in investment and finance as well as practical experience as a Public company Chairman and Director of companies in Mining, Property, Financial services. Vernon is currently CEO and Managing Director of Site Group which operates a significant number of training centres around the world. Additionally, he serves as a Director of Eumundi Group Ltd (as well as Chairman of the Audit and Risk committee since September 2004), Chairman of Ubidy Technology Group Ltd, and was founding Chairman of Microba Life Sciences Ltd.
Previously he has been a Director of gold producer Kulim Ltd, Finance and Development Ltd, Telecorp Ltd, Chairman of Dark Blue Sea Ltd, Chairman of FSA Group Ltd and also a director of the Greg Norman Golf Foundation, CITEC, and Deputy Chair of the Queensland Government’s Major Sports Facilities. Vernon also served as a committee member on the National Competition Policy Review of the Queensland Liquor Act.
As Chairman of Enhance Group he has overseen the major Advisory roles which Enhance was retained as well as the development of leading Market research house Enhance Management.
ALLEN JOHN TYSON
Allen Tyson has extensive knowledge from operating at senior levels of a global recruitment company, servicing all industry sectors, with a focus on the oil / gas industry. Clients include majors such as ExxonMobil, Shell, Talisman, BG, and service providers McDermott, Clough, Saipem, ENI. Allen brings functional experience including global business development, operational management, development of resourcing plans for major projects, and project contract management, essentially the end-to-end manpower supply chain. Allen also has in-depth knowledge of industry requirements and shortfalls of current systems supporting industry, as well as a strong connection to industry and government in several key markets.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Mr Dawson is the Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary of Site Group International Limited. He brings extensive financial management experience gained in ASX listed entities with both local and international operations in a variety of industries including media, financial services, gaming and wagering and most recently in the rapidly growing online sector.
Most notably, Mr Dawson was CFO of Wotif.com for over 4 years as the group experienced rapid earnings growth, greatly extended its geographical reach and expanded its brands and products through both organic and acquisition growth. Prior to that, Mr Dawson was Queensland General Manager – Corporate Services at Tatts Group Limited heading up the finance and administration divisions of Tatts Queensland operations.
Mr Dawson holds a Bachelor of Commerce and is a Chartered Accountant.
John has more than 23 years’ experience in the resources industry with 12 of those as a senior executive in Santos Limited, a large Australian listed company and with more than eight years as a director of Darwin LNG. An experienced executive in the Australian and Asian resources sector with direct international experience in Australia and the Asia Pacific region having led businesses operating in the region for a number of years including Santos’ significant investments in Western Australia and the Northern Territory, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia, PNG and Indonesia. Extensive experience in Asia Pacific in LNG projects and the commercialization of domestic gas and new ventures.
- LLB - Monash University
- B.Ec - Monash University
- Graduate Diploma Commercial Law - Bond University
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Executive Consultant, Deloitte Consulting. February 2018-current
- Non-Executive Director, Platina Resources Limited. May 2018-current
- Executive Vice President Marketing & Trading, Santos 2017
- Executive Vice President Commercial & Business Development, Santos June 2016-March 2017
- Vice President Asia Pacific and Western Australia and Northern Territory, Santos 2013-2016
- Vice President Western Australia and Northern Territory, Santos 2009-2013
- Vice President Commercial, Santos 2009 (6 months)
- Vice President Strategic Projects, Santos 2005-2009
- Group Executive Business Development, Santos 2003-2005
- Manager Commercial Central Business Unit (Cooper Basin), Santos 2002-2003
- Manager Legal & Business Services South Australia Business Unit, Santos 2000-2002
- General Counsel Queensland & Northern Territory Business Unit, Santos 1996-2000
- Commercial lawyer (Melbourne and Brisbane), Herbert Smith Freehills 1987-1996
- Director, Darwin LNG, March 2007-December 2015
Jamie is an experienced senior commercial executive in the Australian and international education & training, oil & gas and industrial services markets throughout Asia-Pacific.
Jamie has worked extensively in an ASX listed environment, developing and managing commercial opportunities, entering new markets and operating across international jurisdictions. Jamie has exposure to federal, state and territory governments and is experienced in market entry, engagement and strategy in support of consultation, funding or grant applications.
In addition to having held steering committee and working groups appointments across government and peak bodies, Jamie is Principal Consultant at Strategic Market Entry and Engagement Services.